Thursday, September 18, 2014

Back to School Night is this coming Tuesday: September 23rd, 2014

I can't wait to meet you parents! I am excited about this school year and the partnership in responsibility we both share to make the most opportunities to learn this school year.

In their homework they will be practicing checkpoint materials that I may not have taught them directly. Course 3 Checkpoint materials. And Course 2 checkpoint materials.


If you want material to review with your children, I have provided a link to the parent guide for both textbooks we will be using. Math 8 students will be using Core Connections Course 3, there's a 97 page parent guide. Math 7 accelerated will be using parts of it.

Math 7 will be studying Core Connections Course 2 and the parent guide can be found here, at 134 pages.

Their website has smaller versions that go by chapter.

I look forward to seeing all of you so you can see some of your kids work and know the structures of my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment